Every homeowner deserves water that is safe, clean and healthy. However, that is not always the case for those who rely on municipal water or those who have private wells. It can be impossible to know if your water has contaminants or chemicals present by examining it with the naked eye or giving it a sniff. While some issues will give the water a tint, strange taste or pronounced odor, other things are impossible to detect unless you have professional water testing done. Atlantic Blue Water Services works with homeowners throughout the area to offer a professional water test in Frederick, MD.
At Atlantic Blue Water Services, we have honed the professional water testing process over our years in business. Our tests can detect exactly what your water contains including contaminants, chemicals, minerals and more. We are fully licensed and insured, and we have years of experience conducting testing throughout the state. If you want to learn more about what might be inside of your water, contact our team for a water test in Frederick, MD today.
Why Should You Have a Water Test in Frederick, MD?
The United States has a water supply that is generally reliable, safe and in line with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards. While the big picture is good, that is not always the case in smaller municipalities. Even if you use city water, you could be consuming emerging contaminants that are not regulated or tested for. The best way to know exactly what is inside of your water is with a water test in Frederick, MD.
Some of the signs that you should have a professional water test performed include:
- Plumbing fixtures that have limescale buildup
- Nearby coal operations, mining operations, farms or agricultural operations
- Unexplained gastrointestinal illness
- Water that has a strange taste or that tastes like metal, dirt, grass or chlorine
- Family members with unexplained health concerns or gastrointestinal problems
- Water with a salty taste
- Soaps that don’t lather or that lather poorly
- Water that contains visible debris or has a strange tint
- Frequent plumbing problems
- Skin and hair that feel dry, even after you get out of the shower
- Stains or spots on dishes and clothing after washing
- Water that smells like eggs or that has a foul smell
- Radon detected in the region or inside of your home in elevated levels
- Household plumbing that might contain lead or that you have confirmed contains lead
- Scaly residue or scum that is left behind on objects or surfaces that were washed or rinsed
- Poor water quality reported nearby or in other homes in your neighborhood
Through a water test in Frederick, MD, you will be able to get a precise look at all of the chemicals, contaminants and minerals in your water. Atlantic Blue Water Services is here to help.
What Things Can Be Detected During a Water Test in Frederick, MD?
Our water test in Frederick, MD can test for a complete range of substances, including:
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Poor pH levels
- Hard water
- Coliform bacteria
- Dissolved solids
If you have a private well, the EPA recommends that you have your water tested annually. We can provide you with a water test in Frederick, MD that will ensure your water is completely safe and free from any hazards. Even if you have city water, it’s still good to have your water tested, as chemicals and emerging contaminants might still be present. If you have any specific concerns before testing starts, you should let our team know so that we can adjust the test accordingly.
Call Atlantic Blue Water Services for a Water Test in Frederick, MD
Atlantic Blue Water Services is here to help homeowners and business owners in need of a quality water test in Frederick, MD. Call us today to schedule your water testing at 410-840-2583.