Control your own water quality
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The VIQUA HOME family of compact UVdisinfection systems provide a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. VIQUA’s range of products have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Regardless of your need, there is a VIQUA system to suit your requirements. VIQUA offers systems that range in flow rates from just 6 GPM for a small home or cottage, up to 18 GPM for a larger home or small business.
Features of VIQUA UV Water Disinfection Systems
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites like Cryptosporidium & Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX and -HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- Simple to maintain and service allowing for easy lamp replacement.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The controller visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails. Monitored systems are equipped with a UV sensor which provides a continuous readout of UV intensity.
- The controller has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
- Monitored systems allow for the installation of an optional solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level.