There are few resources we need as much as water. From cooking to washing, drinking to cleaning, we rely on water every day. Yet water can also be dangerous to you, your family, or your customers if it contains pollutants. Unfortunately, many property owners make the mistake of not testing their water until it’s too late.
Contaminated water smells, looks, and tastes different. In some cases, it is not the water itself that contains bacteria or pollutants. From its storage to the piping systems throughout your property, toxins creep into your water supply in many ways.
Impure water causes health issues, stains, and other unpleasant side effects. To ensure that your water supply is always fresh and clean, call our experts at Atlantic Blue Water Services. We test your water and identify the possible cause of contamination. Then, we quickly tackle the source of your water impurities so that you can enjoy fresh, clean water without worrying about its quality.
Why Water Testing is Important
If you don’t test your water, you risk drinking contaminants that harm your long-term health. Here are some of the most common problems you can face if you don’t test your water:
- Hard water issues: Hard water develops when large amounts of calcium or magnesium enters your water. Water that comes from wells is usually the culprit due to its rich mineral content. Hard water leaves a white residue on sinks, utensils, and surfaces.
- Viral or bacterial contamination: Viruses and harmful bacteria love moisture and water and thrive in these environments. These pathogens cause several health issues, including vomiting, fever, and diarrhea. They don’t have to be in your drinking water to cause harm; pathogens enter your body through your nose, throat, or eyes during a bath or shower.
- Lead: Lead is a dangerous metallic substance that shouldn’t be in your water supply. It poses serious health risks for people, especially children, and causes poisoning. Lead contamination in water usually happens when old pipes corrode with time and use.
- Pesticides and run-off: These dangerous chemicals are used to protect crops. They are toxic for pets and humans and seep into wells and water systems. If you live near any farms, always test your water routinely.
- Plastic particles: The unfortunate reality of our world necessitates the heavy use of plastic. Plastic doesn’t degrade in the environment for thousands of years. In water, this material leaves microscopic particles that people and wildlife consume unknowingly. Testing your water for these particles ensures that you have the right filtration system to keep them out of your supply.
How We Help
At Atlantic Blue Water Services, we perform water testing and offer filtration systems that keep your water fresh and pure. After we test your water supply, we determine the best treatment to ensure your water is safe.
- We tackle hard water issues using salt, which removes the presence of minerals that stain and give your water an unpleasant taste.
- If we find pathogens in your water supply, we use UV technology to destroy viruses and bacteria strains to ensure they don’t come back.
- When you have an abundance of fine particles in your water, we apply reverse osmosis treatment that removes even the smallest particles from your water supply.
Our water testing process is fast and easy, and we immediately identify the source of contamination. We also offer continued maintenance and testing services so you catch contaminants before they become significant health hazards.
Any home or business needs clean water for everyone’s health and well-being. Don’t wait until there’s something wrong with your water supply call us at 410-840-BLUE.