Homeowners everywhere are interested in kick-starting remodeling projects in 2022 and beyond. As a result of the pandemic, remote work soared, and residents came to appreciate the importance of their homes. Today, this has only continued. Our homes are where we share our fondest memories with our loved ones, and renovations provide a way to enrich the space. However, many homeowners don’t realize that remodeling also provides a great opportunity to address water concerns.
Maybe your plumbing is in dire need of an upgrade, or you’ve had your eye on a new water treatment system. If you’re planning a renovation project, now is the perfect time to resolve these pressing concerns. After all, you’ll already have contractors in your home. Renovation projects can be long and stressful, especially if you have to relocate during the process. Why not accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously?
What Renovation Projects Are Compatible with Water Upgrades?
Our expert installers can visit your home to perform water treatment upgrades at any time. However, kitchen and bathroom renovations in particular provide an excellent opportunity for water upgrades. Projects such as interior wall removals or cabinet replacements are highly compatible with water upgrades and treatment installations. With these areas exposed, we’ll be able to get the job done right away without having to disrupt your home later. Our water specialists will be able to easily access your plumbing, install new equipment and resolve any complications.
Reasons You Should Address Your Water Concerns While Remodeling
If water concerns have been on your mind, it’s best to resolve them as soon as possible. If contaminants or hard water leak into your supply, it could cause all sorts of unwanted problems. Most importantly, you want to be sure you and your family are consuming water that is safe to drink. While renovating, you can remove these worries and enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.
Would you like to learn more about why you should address water concerns when remodeling your home? Below are some additional reasons you should partner with us for water treatment during renovations:
- Save Money. You may think that adding water treatment products to your home are too expensive during a renovation. However, taking care of your water is a long-term investment. If we have to access interior areas after you’ve completed a renovation, it could end up costing you more in the long run. Additionally, we offer three different financing plans to help families afford water upgrades!
- Install a Whole House Filter. If you’re in the middle of a home renovation, it’s a great time to install a whole house filter. Then you can enjoy clean, healthy water right from the tap in multiple locations in your home.
- Remove Outdated or Toxic Plumbing. Unfortunately, most homes built prior to 1986 have lead plumbing installed. Even today, “lead-free” plumbing allows for a small percentage of lead. Most lead found in water comes from toxic piping. Don’t worry, though: our certified experts can eliminate this issue.
- Fully Enjoy Your Completed Renovation. Perhaps you’ve just finished your remodeling project and everything looks great, but you haven’t addressed your water concerns. This is something that will stay on your mind until it’s solved. If you address this issue, you’ll be able to enjoy your completed renovation without any worries.
What Water Treatment Products Does Atlantic Blue Water Services Offer?
At Atlantic Blue Water Services, we’re committed to providing our customers with one-of-a-kind treatment solutions. No matter what you need, we can find a product that works for you. If you’re preparing for a renovation, we can also create an installation schedule that aligns with your plan.
Some products we offer include:
- CareClear Pro
- CareSoft Elite
- CareSoft Elite RC
- Ion Pro
- ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank
- Puromax Reverse Osmosis
- TotalCare Water Conditioner
Are you completing an outdoor remodeling project? We can also inspect your well pump and storage tank to ensure it is operating correctly. Get in touch with us today for more information!
Partner with Atlantic Blue Water Services to Eliminate Your Water Concerns
At Atlantic Blue Water Services, we believe that everyone in our community deserves access to efficient, professional testing and water treatment services. That’s why we offer free water testing. We serve all of central Maryland, including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, Montgomery, and South Central PA Counties.
You can count on our team for accurate water analysis and cost-effective solutions. Our water treatment services are the best in the state, and we can remedy all manner of water supply issues from high sulfur content to hard water and everything in between. When we’re done, you can rest assured that your drinking water is safe, pure—and delicious.