Every family needs access to safe, healthy water. However, if your water comes from a municipal source or a private well, there’s no way to know what it contains. Strange-colored, malodorous water may be a sign, but water testing is required to identify contaminants. Furthermore, only a team of professionals can perform an accurate assessment of your supply.
At Atlantic Blue Water Center, we work with clients in the area to test and treat their water. We have years of experience in the industry, and we can help you resolve any water issue. Our first-rate water test in Thurmont, MD, is designed to detect contaminants of all kinds. After the testing process is complete, we will communicate with you and discuss possible treatment solutions. Contact our team today to schedule your water test.
What Things Can Be Identified During a Water Test in Thurmont, MD?
Testing is crucial if you want to know exactly what is in your supply. Unfortunately, most harmful contaminants are not visible to the naked eye. While some signs may indicate you need immediate treatment, we recommend receiving a water test regularly. This is the only safe way to ensure your water is safe to drink and use in your home.
Our water test in Thurmont, MD, will accurately expose a variety of pollutants and substances in your water. These can include:
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Poor pH levels
- Hard water
- Coliform bacteria
- Dissolved solids
Why You Should Have a Water Test in Thurmont, MD
The national water supply in the U.S. is protected by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They work to ensure that water remains safe, reliable and compliant with health standards. With that being said, there may still be some contaminants that are not regulated or tested for on a national level. Therefore, it’s still in your best interest to have a water test performed. Are you unsure whether or not it’s time to contact us for a water test in Thurmont, MD? Some of the signs that indicate you need a water test include:
- Plumbing fixtures that contain limescale buildup
- Coal operations, mining operations, farms or agricultural areas close by
- Gastrointestinal illness with no apparent cause
- Water with an off-putting taste or that tastes like metal, dirt, grass or chlorine
- Family members experiencing health concerns or gastrointestinal problems for no apparent reason
- Salty-tasting water
- Soaps that don’t lather or that lather poorly
- Water with visible dirt and debris or a strange, yellowish tint
- Frequent plumbing issues
- Dry skin and hair, even after you get out of the shower
- Stains or spots on dishes and residue on clothing after washing
- Water that smells like rotten eggs or that has a foul smell
- A high amount of radon detected in or around your home
- Household plumbing that contains or that may contain lead
- Scaly residue or soap scum left behind on washed objects like dishware
- Poor water quality reported by your neighbors or others in the area
If you believe you need a water test in Thurmont, MD, it’s best not to wait. You don’t want to ingest harmful contaminants for a long period of time. Eventually, these could lead to unwanted health issues and other systematic problems within your home. Contact us today so we can return your water to its original, pristine condition.
Call Atlantic Blue Water Services for a Water Test in Thurmont, MD
Atlantic Blue Water Services is here to help homeowners and business owners in need of a quality water test in Thurmont, MD. Call us today to schedule your water testing at 410-840-2583.