Every family deserves access to clean, safe water. Unfortunately, that is not something that all of us have convenient access to. The water that we use to wash our bodies and clothes, drink, clean and cook is not always as clean as it might look when it comes out of the faucet. The naked eye cannot detect many small particles, bacteria and contaminants in drinking water. While some water has discoloration, visible particles or a scent that indicates issues, most of us have no idea that there is something wrong with our water until we experience house problems or health problems.
Whether you moved to a new home or you are experiencing problems that indicate something wrong with your water, a water test in Randallstown, MD can quickly pinpoint the exact issue. Atlantic Blue Water Services uses a professional water testing process that has been designed to detect compounds, chemicals, minerals and other contaminants that could be lurking in your home’s water supply. While some chemicals and minerals are harmless, others are very serious and require immediate treatment to prevent harm. We have years of experience providing homeowners like you with a reliable water test in Randallstown, MD and additional filtration and treatment.
Why Should You Have a Water Test in Randallstown, MD?
There are many tests that water treatment facilities are required to perform, and the national drinking water supply is generally safe on a national level. However, the results nationally are not always reflected on a local level. 10% of Americans rely on private wells for their water, and without testing, there is no way to know whether or not the water is potable and safe. Even homeowners without a private well could have water that is contaminated as a result of local pollutants or the pipes that deliver the water to their homes. A water test in Randallstown, MD can quickly determine what is present in your water supply.
Some of the indicators that there is a problem with your water and you require a test and treatment include:
- Scaly residue on clothes or dishes that were just washed
- Water with a strange taste
- Water that tastes like dirt, metal, salt, grass or chlorine
- Water that smells like rotten eggs or that has a strange odor
- Your hair and skin feel dry or not clean after you wash them
- Dishes and clothes that are stained or discolored
- Plumbing problems on a regular basis
- Older plumbing that has not been tested for lead
- Plumbing fixtures with visible limescale buildup
- Radon detected indoors or in the region
- Soap not lathering
- Agricultural, coal, mining or gas drilling operations close to your home
- Experiencing unexplained illness, particularly gastrointestinal illness and particularly after moving to a new living space or new manufacturing or industrial activity in the area
- Smell of gasoline or fuel oil outside
- Poor water quality reported at other homes in the neighborhood
Our free water test in Randallstown, MD gives you a look at the safety of the water in your home and supplies you with the information necessary to make decisions about additional filtration or treatment.
What Can Be Detected During a Water Test in Randallstown, MD?
Our water tests are very thorough and designed to detect a complete spectrum of substances that could be hazardous to your health, including:
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Poor pH levels
- Hard water
- Coliform bacteria
- Dissolved solids
The Environmental Protection Agency recommends all private well owners have their water tested annually to make sure that it is safe. A water test in Randallstown, MD will give you a look at whether or not your well water is safe. If you are expecting a child, the EPA suggests that you have the water tested at least once before birth and once during the first six months of the child’s life. If you have noticed any water problems, let us know during the testing process so we can provide you with direct feedback.
Call Atlantic Blue Water Services for a Water Test in Randallstown, MD
Atlantic Blue Water Services is here to help homeowners and business owners in need of a quality water test in Randallstown, MD. Call us today to schedule your water testing at 410-840-2583.